Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome to "Single Girl Seeks Love and a Latte"

I'm a 30 year-old single gal who's been searching for a hobby (and a hubby) for quite some time.  I've been saying to friends and family for years that I could likely meet my future husband if I let fate take over… fate could put him in line at my local Starbucks for all I know.  However, what are the chances of that really happening?  And what are the pickin's like at the local coffee shops here around Cleveland anyway?  I've decided to take my cute little netbook (and maybe a friend from time to time) and visit a different coffee joint every Sunday around town to see what kind of men I'll find there (hey, others have church, I have chai).  Maybe I'll find love.  Maybe I’ll just discover a great latte.  Regardless, I think I might have stumbled onto my new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment